Sheer Melody

A mole's eye-view of the Cosmos


More photos

Ok! I accept it - I am now officially addicted to Wikimapia and trying to find out every place I have ever visited in my life. So today was a fruitful day spent in map-searching. Here are the results...


That's my house in Bombay, Sun Srishti Complex, Saki Vihar Road, Powai


That's Bureau Takanawadai, near Takanawadai station in Tokyo, where I put up and burnt the hotel mattress, leading them to charge me 10000 Yen!

That's All Season's Place in Bangkok, housing the GE Money Bank headquarters where I was posted for around a month in a FLEXCUBE implementation for i-flex. Had one of my best times there...

That's Benaulim beach, which was our haunt for most of the time during the goa trip. For more information on the Goa Trip, do visit http://thesaintbycompulsion.blog.com


And last, but not the least, Vagator beach, which presented to me the best and most serene examples of beauty ever seen, on a moonlit night. This was also the place where I realized how much I loved my girl, and how stupid I had been up till now!

Peace!!!

0 Responses to “More photos”

Post a Comment