Sheer Melody

A mole's eye-view of the Cosmos


Dada and the wall

Here is a rather interesting post I found on the Telegraph. Most of the post is about the series loss to South Africa in South Africa, with a few comments on the players.

What's interesting is the footnote, here is how it goes:
Sourav and Dravid featured in an 84-run partnership for the third-wicket, but the captain didn’t appear very pleased with his predecessor’s over-involvement with the bowlers, particularly Sreesanth. “Jyada nahin, dadi... jyada nahin” is what a stump mike picked up. Sourav was heard responding “maine bowling ki baat nahin ki... bowling ki nahin...” Hopefully, there’s nothing more to it.

I too sincerely hope there's nothing more to it. Also, before I forget, I should mention that I have a great desire to be privy to the report which Greg Chappell is due to submit to the BCCI in a few days from now.

0 Responses to “Dada and the wall”

Post a Comment